Swing by and meet Jorge at our truck and trailer repair shop in Edinburg South Texas !!!

Swing by and meet Jorge at our truck and trailer repair shop in Edinburg South Texas !!!
 

Swing by and meet Jorge at our truck and trailer repair shop in Edinburg South Texas !!!

Meet Jorge Lopez, the owner of US 281 Truck & Trailer Services LLC, putting tires on a trailer on which we just completed a brake job. 


About Jorge Lopez - 


Hi, I am Jorge. Since I opened the doors to my company on June 1, 1994, it has become a six-figure, family-run business. Trucks have been an integral part of my life since I was a child. My father and my brothers all have truck-related businesses. I worked as a diesel mechanic before opening my own truck shop in 1994. 


I have over 38 years of experience working on CATs, Cummins, Detroit, Rockwell, Allison, etc. I am a Certified Texas State Inspector or commercial DOT ( Department of transportation ) inspector. I am TDLR (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation ) Certified and have a CDL (commercial driver's) license as well. 


Jorge Lopez, owner of US 281 Truck & Trailer Services LLC, is an expert in trailer repair. He has fixed all sorts of issues that occur in trailers, completed thousands of frame extensions and modified thousands of trucks over the past thirty-five years.

Our trailer repair experts work on all types of trailers, whether it has a leaf or an air ride suspension on it.


We are the best truck and trailer repair shop for Commercial truck and trailer repair, frame extension and truck customization in Edinburg and all of South Texas.


Experience professionalism at its peak and workmanship at its best!


If you have any questions, Call Jorge Lopez (956) 293-9896 or swing by our shop. Jorge is always there overseeing all projects in the shop.


Visit us online - https://www.us281trucktrailerservices.com/


Comments